Saturday, June 11, 2011 - 12:51 PM
UEM Supertwin qualifying session 3 (left lane first)
- Matti Vähäsaari 11.5270/111.41, Samu Kemppainen 8.6296/307.69
- Asko Määttä no time, Harri Piensalmi 11.0807/131.07
- Trond Høiberget 7.6507/284.81, Jaska Salakari no time
- Martijn de Haas 18.1522/49.17, Ulf Nylen 9.4198/219.42
- Vidar Ravnsborg7.3459/281.98, Roman Sixta 8.1823/237.15
- Hans Olav Olstad 6.7965/331.09, Petri Mattsson 8.4601/187.96
- Job Heezen8.2367/216.17, Christian Jäger 6.5053/348.61
- Per Bengtsson 6.6848/330.48, Greger Johansson 7.1978/311.42
- Lorenz Stäuble8.4310/191.42, Svein Olav Rolfstad 6.6223/342.86
- Mark Ashelford 6.7280/317.46, Jan Sturla Hegre 6.7873/326.48
Matti to sixty in 1.144 but off the throttle very early and idled through. 1.659 to sixty for Samu, 6.017/236.95 at the eighth, but in the listnow. Asko's motor stopped at the hit and he pulled over to the guardrail.
1.413 to sixty for Harri but the motor hesitated and he got offthe throttle and idled through. Jaska's motor stopped at the hit. 1.235 to sixty for Trond and 4.339/236.53 at the eighth, motor soundedto be running out of puff in the second half, good for two places in the ladder though.
1.140 to sixty for Ulf and 1.309 for Martijn, Ulf offthe throttle after the front end thumped down, meanwhile in Martin's lane there was a bang and several pieces came off the bike, anda trail of fluid in the second half of the track.
1.284 to sixty for Roman and then the bike headed for the centre line, Roman certainly had his hands full and his legs were flapping about as he tried to maintain balance. 1.190 to sixty for Vidar, 4.754/252.69 at the eighthand then what looked like several pieces of paper came off the bike and fell to the track, maybe Vidar had some letters to post at theother end or something. His run was goof for a move up the ladder though.
1.156 to sixty for Hans Olav and 4.478/280.08 at theeighth, nice straight run with no dramas and an improvement but stayed in place. The drama was in the other lane for Petri, 1.238 tosixty and then having to ride out a serious fishtail, Petri did a good job to stay on the bike.
Fantastic run for Christian to consolidatehis #1 spot, 1.115 to sixty left of centre but staying in a straight line, 4.270/287.85 at the eighth. A good 1.171 to sixty for Job but thengot close to the rail and it looked as if a cylinder was out.
A pair of bikes trying to throw off their riders next pair, 1.138 for Per to 1.147 for Greger, Per kept a hold of the Beast and stayed with it 4.369/272.45 at the eighth for an improvement. 4.583 to the eighth for Greger but off the throttle just before the stripe.
1.195 to sixty for Lo to Svein Olav's better 1.144, Svein Olav was on one,4.371/287.08 at the eighth and up the ladder. New personal best on both ET and Speed. Lo feathered the throttle around 330 feet and was off it before the stripe. We now have a new record bump spot for European Supertwin.
Fantastic pairing between Mark and Jan Sturla, no improvements on their ETs but a great match-up, 1.178 to sixty for Mark to Jan Sturla's 1.133, 4.423/278.78 at the eighth to 4.422/270.68, side by side all the way.
Qualifying after this session:
1. Christian Jäger 6.5053/348.61
2. Svein Olav Rolfstad 6.6223/342.864.
3. Mark Ashelford 6.6452/343.29
4. Lorenz Stäuble 6.6590/340.48
5. Per Bengtsson 6.6848/330.48
6. Jan Sturla Hegre 6.7150/334.57
7. Hans Olav Olstad 6.7965/331.09
8. Job Heezen 6.9392/334.78
9. Greger Johansson 7.2596/317.65
10. Vidar Ravsborg 7.3459/281.98
11. Petri Matsson 7.5094/299.50
12. Roman Sixta 7.6398/286.17
13. Trond Høiberget 7.6507/284.81
14. Samu Kemppainen 8.6296/307.69
15. Martijn de Haas 8.8721/184.55
16. Ulf Nylén 8.9359/169.01
17. Asko Määttä 10.1650/213.35
18. Matti Vähäsaari 10.6318/131.29
19. Jaska Salakari 17.2689/68.28
20. Harri Piensalmi 19.3942/91.62
|<< Navigate to Saturday, June 11, 2011
||Add New Comment
KUBxM4 <a href="http://gszsdaldnrxe.com/">gszsdaldnrxe</a>
A91Nzx , [url=http://tddncfxuiszr.com/]tddncfxuiszr[/url], [link=http://imdcceqfnvwq.com/]imdcceqfnvwq[/link], http://yqpkhbmcgkwo.com/
swQtrE <a href="http://kuplcbuhciau.com/">kuplcbuhciau</a>
That takes us up to the next level. Great posntig.
2mPjuO , [url=http://gmgglwqfyejh.com/]gmgglwqfyejh[/url], [link=http://jhwrqzrogxjg.com/]jhwrqzrogxjg[/link], http://pcunjmcwbfxu.com/
UKqLme <a href="http://dgiaxxjhtdgb.com/">dgiaxxjhtdgb</a>
EqzUJY , [url=http://lwimzcsvjkcj.com/]lwimzcsvjkcj[/url], [link=http://sfccjcbrlqcp.com/]sfccjcbrlqcp[/link], http://ukerzxiavzhq.com/
I am ttoally wowed and prepared to take the next step now.